For insurance reasons, all visitors must complete a visitors’ form. There is a limit of 3 visits per season.
Visitors may obtain a key from the following committee members:
Jill Dixon 01395 224774
Andrew Lorenc 01395 263068
Fees (payable by non-members when they are not playing with members):-
- Seniors £4.00 per hour per person or £10.00 per hour per court
- Students £2.00 per hour per person or £5.00 per hour per court
- Juniors £2.00 per hour per person or £5.00 per hour per court
Fees (payable by non-members when they are playing with members)
- Seniors £2.00 per hour per person
- Students £1.00 per hour per person
- Juniors £1.00 per hour per person
A court key can only be purchased by adult and student members from the Treasurer on payment of £5.00. Juniors are not permitted a key of their own but may obtain a key from any Committee member upon production of some identification, which they must then leave with the person from whom they have borrowed the key. Juniors who are not members of the Club can only obtain a key to unlock the courts if they are accompanied by a responsible adult.